What Is Vitamin B12
Vitamin B12 is essential for optimal health and can only be gained from consuming red meat or fortified foods. It is therefore recommended that anybody following a plant-based diet should supplement vitamin B12 in order to avoid the potential symptomatic health problems associated with Vitamin B12 deficiency. These include fatigue, poor memory, anaemia, pale skin, breathlessness, balance problems and headaches.
These health risks can be combated by using our water-soluble Vitamin B12 tablets which ensure you get all the health benefits of B12 while following a plant-based diet. Our tablets contain the recommended amount for supplementation of 1000µg per tablet, which will keep those potential health issues at bay, whilst reaping the health benefits that this essential vitamin has to offer.
Simply take one tablet daily with a meal or paired with our Vegan Protein shake to get a complete nutritional boost.
Benefits Of Taking Vitamin B12
The benefits to be gained by taking a Vitamin B12 supplement are almost endless. This essential vitamin contributes the function of all areas of the body, ranging from your energy levels, mental health and psychological function to your immune system and balance, here’s a full list of the many benefits:
- Vegan friendly source of vitamin B12
- Potent 1000µg source
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
Is A Vitamin B12 Supplement For Me?
If you are following a plant-based diet then the answer is yes, absolutely! This is due to the lack of red meat in your diet, which is the main source of Vitamin B12. This leads to a decline in the function of your immune system and fatigue will inevitably set in. There’s a whole host of other potential health risks as listed above if lacking essential Vitamin B12.
Vitamin B12 Tablet Quality Assurance
Here at TPW™ we don’t cut corners when it comes to the quality of our products. Before we give any products the TPW™ seal of approval, all ingredient suppliers have to pass thorough and strict checks, guaranteeing quality, consistency and transparency across the entire TPW™ range.
* Disclaimer: Customer reviews are independent and based on personal experience. Individual results may vary. Products designed to be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet and training plan. Nutritional Information per serving based on Unflavoured.