World’s Best Vegan Omega: Vegan Omega 3:6:9 Ahiflower® Oil?
Vegan Omega 3:6:9 Ahiflower® Oil completely rips up and re-writes the rulebook on omega supplementation. We could not wait to announce its arrival to the range at TPW™ Towers and it seems for good reason too. Each soft gel lovingly delivers a highly bioavailable source of omega 3 and omega 6 into the diet and is the sum and substance of over a decade of research and natural plant breeding techniques. What we’re left with is the richest source of omega 3 and omega 6 from a single plant. How rich? Dubbed a, “vegan omega powerhouse” it has the combined nutritional punch of evening primrose, flaxseed and fish oils. That’s how rich!
You, Your Diet & Vegan Omega 3:6:9 Ahiflower® Oil
All that is great about this vegan omega supplement is packed into a tiny, easy-to-swallow soft gel. Delivering more essential fatty acids into the diet than any other plant oil, studies show that Vegan Omega 3:6:9 Ahiflower® Oil contains up to a 4 times better EPA (eicosepanteanoic acid) conversion than flaxseed oil. Putting nutritional science to one side for the moment, all this means is when it comes to purity and value for money Vegan Omega 3:6:9 Ahiflower® Oil is unrivalled and puts most fish oils to shame.
Benefits Of Vegan Omega 3:6:9 Ahiflower® Oil
The truth is if we try and list all the benefits we will run out of space. There are that many! Which is why we challenged the TPW™ Nutritional Ninjas to bullet-point the main ones below. So read, “digest” and become an immediate aficionado on all things Vegan Omega 3:6:9 Ahiflower® Oil:
- Crowned an, “Omega 3, 6 & 9 powerhouse”
- Produced using the Crop Assured 365® traceability, identity, and quality program
- Known for its clean aroma and taste
- Sustainably and ethically grown by small independent farmers
- Contributes to the normal function of the heart
* Disclaimer: Customer reviews are independent and based on personal experience. Individual results may vary. Products designed to be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet and training plan. Nutritional Information per serving based on Unflavoured.